Delete in fav
Add to fav
Taste 15 Peruvian meals and drinks in Barranco, one of the most beautiful, artistic and bohemian neighborhoods in Lima.
Taste the classics of Peruvian gastronomy such as lomo saltado and causa, and learn how to prepare the famous ceviche and pisco sour.
Plus, participate in our biodiversity workshop with chocolate tastings. Discover the historical and cultural anecdotes behind every dish you’ll taste during that 4-hour walking food tour through the streets of Barranco.
– Saint Francis Square.
– Cipresso (Coffee + Chicken Chili Empanada + Stuffed Rocoto Empanada).
– Exquisito Peru Store (Explore the Biodiversity of Peru + Chocolate Tasting).
– Jade Rivera Mini Gallery + Bridge + Bajada de Baños.
– Republica del Pisco (Ceviche + Causa Limeña + Chicha Morada)
– Javier Restaurant (Lomo Saltado + Inca Kola)
– Juanito Restaurant (Pisco Sour).
– Crem de la Crem (Artisanal Ice Cream).