Delete in fav
Add to fav
Get to know the main historical sites and discover the architectural landmarks of the Peruvian capital such as Plaza de Armas, the Government Palace, San Francisco Basilica, the Cathedral of Lima, Plaza San Martín and much more!.
This city tour combine with a street food experience, in which you will taste up to 10 types of food and beverages, all of them are very popular options among locals. “When you’re in Lima, do like the Limeños,” they say.
Time of the Tour: 04 hours.
– Bolivar Grand Hotel .
– San Martin Plaza.
– Union Street.
– El Chinito Restaurant (Chicharrón).
– Central Market (Fruit tasting + market visit).
– Chinatown (Chinese Snacks + Visit Chinese Market).
– Chifa Koc Sen (Chijaukay + Chaufa Rice).
– Churros San Francisco (Churro with Manjar Blanco).
– San Francisco Basilica.
– Cordano Bar (Causa Rellena + Chicha Morada).
– Main Square.
– Chabuca Granda Alameda (Anticuchos + Picarones + Purple Mazamorra + Emollient).